Hello!
If you followed my blog you know that I was exhausted from school and work and all that so Ive been trying to relax. Didnt do much. Except going to Gothenburg this weekend. It was Empan's and Dani's birthdays and I got invited to celabrate with them. So this is what Ive been up to:
Tessie's Birthday. I picked some flowers to her:
Chila is missing her friend too.....
A lot of make up :) It was a surprise for the Birthday Girls, a photo shot. It was a surprise for me too, that all of us got to do it.
Flatmate Pam...
...and her beautiful eyes!
All of the girls!

Roni, after dinner we went to the river and ate a chocolate cake made by Pam and Isa (I think?)


Roni, after dinner we went to the river and ate a chocolate cake made by Pam and Isa (I think?)
Me, Roni, Pam, Mickis and Dani
Ive been takin Chila to Köpingsvik, its so nice out now!
But she get pretty sleepy every now and then... :)
Had a coffee in Kalmar. Went to Kalmar with my dad to get my phone fixed... but they couldnt do anything so Ive to get a new one..
And today I went to see a doctor about my voice.. On the drive home:
Love this street
I met up with Ellen, Tage, Jolene and Lisa in Gothenburg too. And oh! I met Fabio from Singapore too! He just came back, the lucky bastard stayed for a year.. It was great to see him!
Omg, I cant sit here anymore.
Later
//Jodie






No comments:
Post a Comment