Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Midsummer and loads of pictures

Midsummer is a big thing here and Im really happy I got invited to party with Maria. Line and Bitten. What I didnt know was that is was gonna be a lot of different nationalities there. One girl from Serbia, two brothers from Ireland, one guy from Australia and one guy from England!

We started with picking flowers:

And then playing some "kubb". Dean is questioning the rules....

The winning team the first time we played (my team won the whole thing later)
The best team :)



Great picture of Maria :)

Hilarious :)

Graham got stuck in the bathroom for a while, he ended up havin to take the ladder down the window to get out...
One competition was to spit jelly frogs... Line didnt wanna pick 'em up with her fingers... and Dean was happy to eat them from the thing...
Pregnant Bitte was givin it a try...

But the winner was Graham:

The day after Mom, Dad, Anna, Chila and I went for a walk in a national park.
Chila:
First thing that happened was a bunch of cows trying to eat us!
Run for your life!!!
They look kinda cute when you see this picture but I really do think they wanted to eat us all...
My dad chased them away and we could continue our nice walk and check out the flowers...
..and some birds. My dad know 'em all....
Beautiful, isnt it?
Me and my sister Anna:
My sisters dog, Chila:
Its a funny dog. When I woke up this morning she was lying in bed like this:
My mom invited a friend over for lunch and she made me and Liza do it, and it turned out to be so good-looking we had to take a photo of it (mom asked really nice and Liza and I had to get out of the sun anyway):
Yummie!!!
Gosh it takes forever to upload pictures....
Later
//Jodie

No comments: