Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lets pretend we cant understand English and just ignore the signs

omg this computer is so annoying!!!! Here are a few pictures (cant upload more)
We left Perth early Monday morning. I lost my key (of course) but I soon forgot about that when the first secrets were relieved. We know a lot about each other now.
We drove to a National Park where we walked around a bit and saw some kangaroos and koalas.
After that we hit the Highway to the Pinnacles.
After a while the road looked like this and we were all thinking this is a pretty shitty road to be called a high way...
After driving for about 30 minutes these signs were blockin our way...
We all pretended we didnt understand English and followed another car (a white rental car as well with a family that also got lost). Turned out we weren't on the highway at all.
Thank god it was a Bank Holiday or we wouldve been in a lot of different kind of troubles


Its nice to drive on a One Way Road in the wrong direction when this is the best view you get. At some parts it was impossible to see if we're gonna meet a car or not



Thats it for now. I have so much Uni work and I better get started.

Later

//Jodie

No comments: