Hopefully I'll be online on Skype later. I wanna talk to mom and dad (havent done that in ages) and it would be nice to talk to some of my friends too.
Just back from the library, had some dinner and A is gonna pick me up in 10 minutes. We're gonna go for a walk and then watch an episode of 'Love My Way'. He still doesnt know whats gonna happen and I think I might see him cry for the first (and hopefully the last) time. He also found a lot of houses for us (I told him I wanna live in the middle of nowhere where I can wear a cowboy hat and have a lot of horses and dogs and of course room for my family, exciting. If the price is around 10 dollars I might have a house lol (that means laughing out loud mom)) that he wants me to look at haha
Well family and who doesnt know: Im hanging out a lot with A these days. He is really nice.. oh no he just walked into my room.
Gotta go haha
Later
//Jodie
Just back from the library, had some dinner and A is gonna pick me up in 10 minutes. We're gonna go for a walk and then watch an episode of 'Love My Way'. He still doesnt know whats gonna happen and I think I might see him cry for the first (and hopefully the last) time. He also found a lot of houses for us (I told him I wanna live in the middle of nowhere where I can wear a cowboy hat and have a lot of horses and dogs and of course room for my family, exciting. If the price is around 10 dollars I might have a house lol (that means laughing out loud mom)) that he wants me to look at haha
Well family and who doesnt know: Im hanging out a lot with A these days. He is really nice.. oh no he just walked into my room.
Gotta go haha
Later
//Jodie
No comments:
Post a Comment