On our first day in Sydney I ran into a guy that I met at the Full Moon Party in Thailand a year ago. Well he ran into me. He was out running in the Botanic Garden and he saw me, I didnt see him. He came up to me and I was so surprised. What are the odds. We didnt hang out much back then cos both of us was only at the island a short time but I remembered him and he obviously remembered me.
So we met up for a drink at the Opera Bar. Yes. At the Opera Bar. The view, omg, the view. Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. It was so nice and he seems like a good guy. When he found out that Im gonna stay in a hostel he offered me his room because he was going t Perth (of all the weekend he had to go this weekend). So here I am, in his apartment that he shares with one girl and another guy with his girlfriend.
Yesterday my parents and my sister and my nephew left. It was sad, I miss them already. I had an amazing time travelling with them. It was such a good trip!! Im such a lucky girl! I'll see them soon again. And my other sisters too that I miss very much. I was a bit sad too cos Menno couldnt see me last night and I just didnt wanna be alone on a Saturday but as soon as I got off the phone Aimee (from Singapore) called so I spent the evening with her and her friends. It was nice but its so many weirdos in this city.
And tonight I might hang out with El's roomie's girlfriend, Toni, from Poland or Bibi from Austria, we'll see what happens.
Aimee is at work but her friends are at the beach so Im gonna go and find them. Oh, did I say El lives at the beach? At Bondi Beach... Oh life is amazing sometimes, isnt it.
And the most funny thing is that its the house right next to the one I stayed in for six years ago!!
Ok, talk to you soon
Later
//Jodie
2 comments:
It's a small world after all :)
Coolt!!
Här snöar det idag. Känns långt ifrån Bondi Beach... Det var verkligen en superresa och jag är så glad att vi kunde komma med också. Känns lite trist att vara hemma själv med Vilton nu efter att ha varit med er allihopa på spännande ställen. Men det ska bli kul md nya huset och att ni kommer hit till jul. Kram
Post a Comment