I just realized how expensive it gonna be to apply for another visa to Australia. I dont know what to do. I just applied for a job that clearly said that Ive to be able to work in Australia to even apply for it. Im not.
I dont know what to do. Maybe I shouldnt leave stuff at Andrew's. Maybe I should go home and not come back. Try to find a job somewhere in Sweden and try to forget about it. Forget about trying to get a job abroad. Its gonna be so hard but maybe I can do it. Maybe the "what if..."-feeling will go away.
Its all in your head they say. And yes it is. Thats why its so hard to let it go. I know that I want to work abroad. I dont know why I dont wanna work in Sweden, I love that country, I love the people. I have friends there and I have my family there. I just dont wanna live there for a while. So thats why Im so sad right now, when I checked the fees. I dont know if Im gonna be happy to work lets say 3-5 years and then go abroad. I dont know what to do.
Anyway.
Im so so happy for the last three weeks. Im so lucky to have a family like mine! Even thought my two sisters, Anna and Liza, couldnt come we had an amazing time and I just cant believe its already over!!!

They needed a lot of shades when on their first day in Perth, mom, Vilton and Sister :)
Im a small girl in a big world:

Rottnes Island was beautiful!!! And it has a lot of Quokkas, my new favourite animal! I'll show you pictures some other time.
Here Rottnes:



I didnt take any photos of us swimming in the ocean but Im sure my mom did :) It was a hot day!
After that we had dinner at Little Creatures and Ice cream for dessert. (I do know that we promised Basse not to show any pictures but I really wanted to update my blog and to show you so Anna and Liza, dont tell him) and I wont upload all of my photos anyway.
(Oh Im back in Perth by the way, staying at Lea's for a few nights and then at Andrew's before flying home)
We rented a HUGE camper van:
Line, Vilton and I had to sit in "the back" were it was so noisy thet we almost had to scream to each other. We couldnt hear a thing what my mom and dad were talking about. And it didnt help that one of the kitchen drawers were broken and kept open and close all the time. It was the one with all the pots and pans in it so it made a lot of noise. Somehow Vilton slept most of the time anyway! But it was fun! We never done anything like that before and it was SO MUCH better than I thought!!! Good on ya mom and dad!

It was massive!


I was a bit bummed that I couldnt see Vilton but like I said, he slept most of the time anyway :) and I could've changed seats with my sister but at the first couple of days I was still afraid of him, the cute little baby. But I never had held a baby in my arms before!!! I was afraid to drop him or hurt him!
Vilton and dad on one of our coffee breaks

All over WA (Western Australia) they had cornstalk / corncob trees. Well not really but it looked like it was growing cornstalks or corncobs, not sure what its called. At one of our coffee stops (we drank a lot of coffee!!) my dad found one of these things:

looked funny. We later learned that its called Banksia and apparently its like 147 different Banksia species out there.
And of course Bruce the Builder was with us all the time:

And we were stunned that even the Christmas trees grow the "wrong" way down under:

We drove to a Jetty:

I asked dad to jump but my camera is too slow :(

Unfortunately it was closed

Im not sure if you can ee it but a part of it had burned down so you couldn actually walk on it. Neither of the guide books said anything about it...

And we went to a chocolate factory

Sister's happy
Moms happy too

Hot Chocolate: Be jealous, very jealous!

Love this photo:

Ok, thats it for now, Im so tired, but first some photos of the cutes baby in the world!!
Playing hide n seek :)

Found you!


Later
//Jodie
I dont know what to do. Maybe I shouldnt leave stuff at Andrew's. Maybe I should go home and not come back. Try to find a job somewhere in Sweden and try to forget about it. Forget about trying to get a job abroad. Its gonna be so hard but maybe I can do it. Maybe the "what if..."-feeling will go away.
Its all in your head they say. And yes it is. Thats why its so hard to let it go. I know that I want to work abroad. I dont know why I dont wanna work in Sweden, I love that country, I love the people. I have friends there and I have my family there. I just dont wanna live there for a while. So thats why Im so sad right now, when I checked the fees. I dont know if Im gonna be happy to work lets say 3-5 years and then go abroad. I dont know what to do.
Anyway.
Im so so happy for the last three weeks. Im so lucky to have a family like mine! Even thought my two sisters, Anna and Liza, couldnt come we had an amazing time and I just cant believe its already over!!!
They needed a lot of shades when on their first day in Perth, mom, Vilton and Sister :)
Im a small girl in a big world:
Rottnes Island was beautiful!!! And it has a lot of Quokkas, my new favourite animal! I'll show you pictures some other time.
Here Rottnes:
I didnt take any photos of us swimming in the ocean but Im sure my mom did :) It was a hot day!
After that we had dinner at Little Creatures and Ice cream for dessert. (I do know that we promised Basse not to show any pictures but I really wanted to update my blog and to show you so Anna and Liza, dont tell him) and I wont upload all of my photos anyway.
(Oh Im back in Perth by the way, staying at Lea's for a few nights and then at Andrew's before flying home)
We rented a HUGE camper van:
Line, Vilton and I had to sit in "the back" were it was so noisy thet we almost had to scream to each other. We couldnt hear a thing what my mom and dad were talking about. And it didnt help that one of the kitchen drawers were broken and kept open and close all the time. It was the one with all the pots and pans in it so it made a lot of noise. Somehow Vilton slept most of the time anyway! But it was fun! We never done anything like that before and it was SO MUCH better than I thought!!! Good on ya mom and dad!
It was massive!
I was a bit bummed that I couldnt see Vilton but like I said, he slept most of the time anyway :) and I could've changed seats with my sister but at the first couple of days I was still afraid of him, the cute little baby. But I never had held a baby in my arms before!!! I was afraid to drop him or hurt him!
Vilton and dad on one of our coffee breaks
All over WA (Western Australia) they had cornstalk / corncob trees. Well not really but it looked like it was growing cornstalks or corncobs, not sure what its called. At one of our coffee stops (we drank a lot of coffee!!) my dad found one of these things:
looked funny. We later learned that its called Banksia and apparently its like 147 different Banksia species out there.
And of course Bruce the Builder was with us all the time:
And we were stunned that even the Christmas trees grow the "wrong" way down under:
We drove to a Jetty:
I asked dad to jump but my camera is too slow :(
Unfortunately it was closed
Im not sure if you can ee it but a part of it had burned down so you couldn actually walk on it. Neither of the guide books said anything about it...
And we went to a chocolate factory
Sister's happy
Moms happy too
Hot Chocolate: Be jealous, very jealous!
Love this photo:
Ok, thats it for now, Im so tired, but first some photos of the cutes baby in the world!!
Playing hide n seek :)
Found you!
Later
//Jodie
3 comments:
Kul med bilder!!! Vilton har vuxit massa tycker jag..
Hoppas att det ordnar sig snart och att du kan syssla med nåt som du mår bra av!
puss&kram!
Come live in Holland!! :D
I know how you feel Osa :S
Post a Comment