This is how it looks like, driving home from Borgholm...
Christmas tree Borgholm "city"
Snowing so much!
Here's my dads work
Hello old blog, how ya goin?
Something is wrong with the uploading so I cant upload more pictures and the text I wrote yesterday was half gone...
Long time no see and Im back in Sweden. Flew to Copenhagen when I left Perth and since we were spending Christmas at my sisters house in Stockholm and since there was no way I could fit in the car with my parents, my other sisters and my sister dog AND all the christmas gifts I had to catch a bus from Copenhagen to Stockholm. It took us 9 hours. I was wearing the same shoes I would wear in Perth. I was pretty cold!! But I had my Aussie footy scarf and a beanie I bought in Australia so I was fine.
The first morning I woke up thinking something was wrong with the sky. It looked like this and I was too tired to figure it out so I went back to sleep:

Woke up again and something was terrible wrong!! I got up and looked out of the window and I saw this:

I was so confused and I wonder where the heck I was. Then I saw the Swedish flag and remembered. Im home (well at my sisters house anyway)!! Man it was cold! And since I didnt bring any winter clothes I had to borrow clothes from my sister. Thank you! :) And I got to see Vilton again. He kept me warm! :)
On the bus to Stockholm I started to text people and thats when my friend Lisabet invited me to go snowboarding with her and some other friends for New Year's. I was texting her that I cant.. and then that I have to see if there's any possibility that my dad could bring my snowboard... and then I thought about my clothes.. I cant go snowboarding in a bikini... But then I called my mom and my sister and I texted her that I'll go! I couldnt wait to see them again!!!
But I forgot that my dad doesnt know the differens between mine and my sister snowboard so I accedently got her stuff but its ok. So I had clothes from pretty much everyone in my family. I was supposed to use my oldest sisters skiing trousers, and I got really surprised how big they were. And how long they were. She's shorter than me but her trousers were too long for me! Turned out that I got her boyfriends trousers. Haha. My friends didnt want me to go to the after ski with them :)
Christmas was great!
My New Year's resolution is to go for Personal Development if thats how you say it. I like it. Its a good one. It can pretty much be anything. 2 days ago it was to go cross country skiing. It was hard I tell you, but fun. I almost went home but then I remembered my resolution so I went a little bit longer. I had my grandma's skis. I blame it on them.
And I have another one too and that is not to go near any gym this year either.
Personal Development for today was to manage to apply for a job. I applied for two!
I cant upload pictures so I guess Ive to post this tomorrow because right now I'd enough of computers!!!
Later
//Jodie
2 comments:
Personal Development: book a ticket to Holland!! :D
hahaha I also wanted to add the Holland ticket as Personal development 3 but Dewi was quicker :)
Post a Comment