Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a few photos to keep my blog alive


this is how it looked like when I was helping my parents to move in to their new house. The first day. And after that, more snow...


But...its a summerhouse....



Im doing "old school" and using my moms skiis and boots from the 70's


But its pretty damn beautiful! Unfortunately did I forget the cable (and my camera as a matter of fact) so I can only upload pictures from my phone.



Haha, and this is me :)

Cant wait til we get internet at home. My blog doesnt really work when Im using Explorer and Firefox doesnt work when Im using the wireless internet here at the library...

Going to Stockholm on Friday. Its gonna be fun. Kayla from Canada is comin next weekend so I'll probably stay away for more than a week. Hope I can afford it :)

Borgholm is nice and white. So much snow. Its pretty crazy!

Later

//Jodie

1 comment:

Liz said...

Åh vad kul att du ska iväg till Sthlm!