Hello!
I havent been happy with this blog, maybe coz of the layout, maybe cos of the lack of internet I had in Perth, maybe cos of the name of it. I dont know. But I found another webpage that I like :)
I like change, you've probably understood that by now.
My new blog is
jodiejo.tumblr.com
and Im not sure if Im gonna keep on blogging but we'll see. If you want to follow my blog you are more than welcome but I understand that its a little bit boring now :)
oh I wonder if you can make comments on my new blog?
well we'll see. The header is a little bit messed up. Not sure why.
Ok, bye for now. I will miss you a little!
Lots of love an no "later" this time
Jodie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Men vad du håller påååå :)
Jag hittar nog inte hur man kommenterar.. tråkigt!
Post a Comment