skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Holiday
Stockholm
pregnant sister
Borgholm
Family
walks with Chila
Strand Sunday
swimming in the ocean
packing
visa
getting ready
Im on an unpaid holiday.
Im sorry Blog.
I will update you soon.
Later
//Jodie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jodie
Perth, Australia
Hi Im Jodie! Im in Perth on another exchange semester and I love it!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(124)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(16)
No internet
photos
internet connection is so bad!!
internet is so slow so I cant upload any pictures,...
Hey, dude!
pictures
Auntie Jodie
Sunday Blues
Pictures from Perth
wake up call
ok, where was I?
slow connection...
IN PERTH!
vaccination...
Worried...
Holiday
►
June
(5)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(25)
Links
Old Blog
Liza - Lillsiss
No comments:
Post a Comment