Sunday, November 1, 2009

Forget this Dance

The best song in the whole wide world isnt even on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im starting to go mildly insane. I really want to listen to that song!!! And I really miss Bread Talk in Singapore.. Cheese Sticks. Yummy!!

This is me last night.


Went to the Village party first and then to Andrew's friends house party. It was so fun! They really did a great job. I met a new friend. Bruce. A plastic spider. I hid him in my hand and I asked people if they met Bruce.
No, they say and thats when I put Bruce on their arm. They all freaked out. haha. It was so fun!!

My friend here is Menno.

Im super tired so Im not even sure if I make any sense :) Gonna watch an episode of Entourage I think and then bed time.

sorry for the boring post

Later

//Jodie

2 comments:

Liza said...

Men man fick ju hämta öl hela tiden, vad skulle man ha gjort? :D

Hihihi, det var ju jättekul med Bruce! Och du är jättesöt, eller jag menar TUFF i din dräkt!!

Kuuuul om du kommer hem till juuul! Saknar dig! Då blir det ju jul i Lines nya hus!! Ascoolt!! :D
Puss&kram!!

Anna said...

Haha, jag är oxå lite besviken på Liza, jag sa ju "gör inget som inte jag hade gjort", så går hon och dricker hela dagaaarna! Nej, skojar bara liz!

Du är verkligen cool i din dräkt! Och jag tycker att det var lite taskigt med Bruce, fast rätt kul när man slapp bli drabbad själv!

Ja, jättekul att du kommer hem till Jul!! Men hur ska man klara sig hela det året du är borta sen?
Puss och Kram!