four hours and thats it!
No longer a student!
So sorry for all the boring post!!!!
I went out Saturday and met a lot of people. It was really nice. Perth is such a great place but now my friend Elisabeth is talking baout moving to Amsterdam. Maybe I should....
Why did I check my facebook before the exam lol
ok
Later
//
Jodie
5 comments:
Hoppas tentan gick bra!! Hur känns det att vara färdigpluggad då? Volvo, villa och vovve nästa eller? :)
Congratulationsssssss, no exams for you anymore :)And I like the idea of Amsterdam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dewi will most likely already be living there in Sept. So just join her ;-)But you have to come visit earlier though for Queensday. We have to party again like last year. Miss you!
hahaha, jag säger samma sak som Line, fast jag vet att du inte är färdig än. Men jag hoppas att tentan är gick bra, och snart kommer M och G, det blir väl jätteroligt?
Kram kram Anna
Yeah, come to Amsterdam!! :D
Måste lägga till att Amsterdam inte vore så dumt. Inte lika bra som Stockholm men definitivt närmre än Perth. Ha det toppen och ta väl hand om päronen när de kommer.
Kram!
Post a Comment