Thursday, November 5, 2009

Study for exams....

...isnt more fun in Australia than it is in Jonkoping or Singapore..

But they stopped the oil leak!!! Yay!! Dunno if I told you that me and Jeff went protesting about the huge oil leak thats been going on for 10 week outside the coast of Kimberly. And the media just doesnt care...

Well they finally stopped it, but the oil rig burned up too so I thing that Thai company might be in trouble right now.

I forgot my ipod and my external hard drive so no music for me today :(
And stupid Ben in my unit is beeing so immature! I havent talked to him since he slammed the bathroom door in my face. He's 23 but I thing my nephew is more mature than him. Yesterday he yelled at Sheraz for no reason and he locked me OUT!!! He saw me outside the door and he sneaked up to the door and locket it really quietly. I mean, come on. I was right outside having lunch and he think I like him after that?

I dont really care but I am afraid of leaving food out just in case he will spit in it or something. Hes such an idiot. Ive given him a lot of chances but now I had enough. I laugh at it instead. Its not worth being upset about it.

Ok, study. Yes.

Later

//Jodie

No comments: