Sunday, November 8, 2009

its a war going on in my apartment

I cannot believe the guy I live with. Ben. Yesterday so much happened. Im shaking right now because Im so mad at him.

He put Lalitas fish oil over the stove and then blamed it on someone else, he banged the doors really loud, he blamed it on us. And today he said I always bring people over. I had to tell him I NEVER bring people over because of him. He used our bathroom without telling us. He broke a plate. He is telling us that we dont treat him with respect. Before I left I told him that if he doesnt treat me with respect I wont treat him with respect. I wish I complained about him the first time something happend.

I dont feel safe in my own home beacuse of him. I had enough of his bs. I cant take it any longer. Just left for eLab cos I cant stay at home. We tried to talk to him this morning but its no point. The guy is so selfish. He has been here for four years and he hasnt got a single friend. I wonder why...

I couldnt study yesterday because of him, the selfish p****. And he blames us. He still refuses to tell us that he put the fish oil on the stove.

Its only three weeks left but with him living in the house I wont feel safe. I dont sleep well because im worried that he will do something. This is not how its supposed to be. The Housing Office knows about him and they warned me about him before moving in. I didnt know it would turned out to be this bad.

Sucks because this is supposed to be a fun time. We're supposed to have a good tiem. I cant even bring people over for a coffee beacuse of him. DAY TIME!!

Ok, focus on my exams.

Later

//Jodie

No comments: