til my parents get here. I had to get up super early so I could get a free lift to the airport. My wonderful roomie Sheraz drove me here. I already finished my book and I wish they had wireless internet so I could watch a movie...
But its crazy, my parents are coming TODAY!!! So excited!! Trying to figure out if they are gonna be jet lagged or not. Probably but I think they will ignore it. THinking about it I dont think I ever heard them talking about jet lag. And they never seem to feel it. Maybe they just dont know what it is so they dont get it. Thats the way.
University is finished. Done. Next thing Im gonna buy is a VOLVO, yes. :)
Saying goodbye is hard.
Talk to you later!
//Jodie
3 comments:
Hihi.. and not only your parents!! :D
hihih, jag vet vem som kommer att följa med...! Kram kram och hoppas ni får det bra!
Wish I could come and visit you too!!!!
3 weeks to go untill my classes finish! :D
Post a Comment