Omg, it just hit me
Im going to Holland in a few days!!! like... uhm... 9? I have to book my bus to Sthlm, or, train? And how do I get back to Jönköping in the middle of the night? Prob have to spend the night at the trainstation, gonna be cold. Im super excited. Cant belive Im gonna see Lotte, Dewi and Barbara again real soon!!!! Holland holland holland holland is my favourite country now.. (well Ireland is always having a special place in my heart.. and Öland is the best but Holland it is)
Ive to get something orange... maybe a soccer jersey? Oh I wish I looked for it at the market yesterday. Next Saturday.
HOLLAND!!! IM GOING TO HOLLAND!!!! IM GONNA SEE LOTTE AND DEWI!!! WOHOOOO!!!
Later
//Jodie
Im going to Holland in a few days!!! like... uhm... 9? I have to book my bus to Sthlm, or, train? And how do I get back to Jönköping in the middle of the night? Prob have to spend the night at the trainstation, gonna be cold. Im super excited. Cant belive Im gonna see Lotte, Dewi and Barbara again real soon!!!! Holland holland holland holland is my favourite country now.. (well Ireland is always having a special place in my heart.. and Öland is the best but Holland it is)
Ive to get something orange... maybe a soccer jersey? Oh I wish I looked for it at the market yesterday. Next Saturday.
HOLLAND!!! IM GOING TO HOLLAND!!!! IM GONNA SEE LOTTE AND DEWI!!! WOHOOOO!!!
Later
//Jodie
1 comment:
Nää, hon verkar inte fatta det! :D
Hihi, han är på semester igen, stackars Chila :) Men han har en operationstid ikväll, så efter det så är han pigg som en nötkärna igen! :)
Post a Comment