Bettan is workin on her computer too so I might as well try to write as much as I can. But Im not sure if she's still studyin, I cant hear music anymore from behind the shelf.. It sounds like... Ive to listen... well.. its def not study music, its def a show. Well I talk to her about it later. Ive just been watchin The Hills (I knooooow... ) so I cant really say anything.
Got Spotify and I love it. Been listenin to The Cranberries all night.
You should see our fridge! We've got more fruit in there than the supermarket. Im really proud of the girls.
Well, I should get back.
Trying not to think about the future. The future for me is next week. I dont wanna take the exam on Friday, but Im gonna try. Its not my style to fail on exams. I blame it on... myself. Omg. Did I just write that? Well maybe Ive grown up a bit.
But Im still gonna pretend its my 23rd birthday on Saturday.
Later
//Jodie
Got Spotify and I love it. Been listenin to The Cranberries all night.
You should see our fridge! We've got more fruit in there than the supermarket. Im really proud of the girls.
Well, I should get back.
Trying not to think about the future. The future for me is next week. I dont wanna take the exam on Friday, but Im gonna try. Its not my style to fail on exams. I blame it on... myself. Omg. Did I just write that? Well maybe Ive grown up a bit.
But Im still gonna pretend its my 23rd birthday on Saturday.
Later
//Jodie
No comments:
Post a Comment