Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Told ya I dont like packing...

So here I am, just finished my laundry, have no idea where my passport is and is still writing on my thesis. Deadline at 10 pm I think so I can go and pack. Have to leave Jönköping at 8 tomorrow morning.

Im so excited! Holland! Lotte! Dewi! Wohooooo!!!! I hope we can rent bicycles. And I will probably wear those wooden shoes they wear down there (yes, I know not ALL of them do and I know we have them here too but still) and orange orange orange for Queens Day!!!

Well ok, deadline...passport...deadline... thesis.... Thesis it is!

Later

// Jodie

where's my Visa card?

2 comments:

Liza said...

Hatar också att packa!! :)

har uppdaterat preciiiiis,men inget roligt!

hoppas att det går bra nuu!! och ha så kuuuul!!
puss o kram!!

Anna said...

GLAD VALBORG!!

så gut för dig att åka!, och träffa de andra igen! Det blir väl roligt? Ha så kuuul och ta det luugnt. Boka inte mer än vad du behöver, för du vet ju hur fel det kan bli : ), men ha det så himla roligt!
Skönt iof för mig för då slipper jag vara den enda, haha!

kramar!