And we are both tired from last night. I wasnt planning on going out. We had dinner at the pier, a very expensive Quorndish I tell you, but the company was nice: Däjv, Henke, The Powerpuff Girls, Janet, Fritz, and Reinhold.
After that Reinhold, Henke, Däjv and I went to Däjv's place and watched some hockey and drank a few beer and something else that tasted like lemon soap with sugar.
Then off we went to Louise's 25th birthday party and it was fun! A lot of people from IHH thou so we left pretty early...
... to another party where some of our friends played a card game. They were pretty wasted when we got there and I still wonder how their night ended... I left them at the entrance to the nightclub. Thank god I didnt go to Sliver last night. Pam and Nisse were at Enkelt and I never been so I went. After got told off by the guards for trying to skip the line I met up with P and N.
One of the Powerpuff girls was there, found here walking around alone. Bought her a beer. Went dancing. Ignored Mr X and his "plaster" but ended up sayin hello anyway. And something else, cant really remember. I dont care. Its not worth it.
I had a great time but I was gonna pretend to Kari that I wasnt tired nor hung over today. When I called her 11.24 she was still in bed. Hung over and tired. Perfect!!
We decided to start our thesis writing time with a coffe at Wayne's. Perfect start of a perfect day.
I feel like a million dollars.

Later
//Jodie
update: we decided to do this again, when we are hung over coz both of us have been quiet for about thirty minutes now. Thats the longest Ive been quiet in my whole life. Normally we chat all the time. So this is really good for our concentration on our thesis... But Kari just said she has problems with remembering what she read 5 minutes ago and Im blogging. Maybe its not a good idea after all. Thats it: Back to work!
After that Reinhold, Henke, Däjv and I went to Däjv's place and watched some hockey and drank a few beer and something else that tasted like lemon soap with sugar.
Then off we went to Louise's 25th birthday party and it was fun! A lot of people from IHH thou so we left pretty early...
... to another party where some of our friends played a card game. They were pretty wasted when we got there and I still wonder how their night ended... I left them at the entrance to the nightclub. Thank god I didnt go to Sliver last night. Pam and Nisse were at Enkelt and I never been so I went. After got told off by the guards for trying to skip the line I met up with P and N.
One of the Powerpuff girls was there, found here walking around alone. Bought her a beer. Went dancing. Ignored Mr X and his "plaster" but ended up sayin hello anyway. And something else, cant really remember. I dont care. Its not worth it.
I had a great time but I was gonna pretend to Kari that I wasnt tired nor hung over today. When I called her 11.24 she was still in bed. Hung over and tired. Perfect!!
We decided to start our thesis writing time with a coffe at Wayne's. Perfect start of a perfect day.
I feel like a million dollars.
Later
//Jodie
update: we decided to do this again, when we are hung over coz both of us have been quiet for about thirty minutes now. Thats the longest Ive been quiet in my whole life. Normally we chat all the time. So this is really good for our concentration on our thesis... But Kari just said she has problems with remembering what she read 5 minutes ago and Im blogging. Maybe its not a good idea after all. Thats it: Back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment