Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Loads of pictures

Hope you had a great Easter.. I sure did! But I thought Öland would take my mind of stuff. It did. For 2 days. Cant wait for this to be over. But Im gonna miss everyone so much. Its just a hassle tryin to figure out what I want..

Anyway, Easter:




My Mom made this!!! Sooooo cute


Coffee with Grandma, Mom, Sister, Sister (one is behind the camera)


Haha, such a nice picture. Little Sister and Grandma


Chila from Blåkulla

Chila and I went out for a walk, she loves water so much


Beautiful!!


Me very happy


An Easter toast ;) Champagne of course


And after that....whiskey! (No way!)


A lot of great food! It was so so good!


And Liza made dessert..


and it made my dad really happy :)


I read a really good book!


And I got some presents! (My birthday is comin up. I think Im turning 23 again instead of 26)
I wanted a bird like this for a couple of years now. And I got a really nice jewellery and more stuff. Thank you all!

Went out Saturday night. It was great to meet up with my friends again. And the other people back in town :) But this was the only kiss I got at the end of the night (thank god)


Later

//Jodie

No comments: