This is me, on my fake 23rd birthday! I look like 18 :)
The party wasnt that great and I found out that a friend of mine has been lying to me. Thats just stupid but I dont want people that are lying in my life. Bye bye, he wasnt that nice anyway :)
When I got home Pam was watching tv and I did too. We both fell asleep on the couch. Woke up at 9 this morning and had no ide where I was :)
Today: revision and maybe floorball

The first ice cream this year Liqourice Puck YUMMY!!!
Borgholm


Cant wait for the summer!!!
Well, later I guess, Im a bit mopey today coz of last night. I deserve to be treated better than that.
//Jodie
3 comments:
Ååh vad fin du är!!
tack :)
Jättefiiiin i den klänningen ju!!
Hoppas att du mår bättre! Ska nog skriva nåt i bloggen snart, ha ha :D
Post a Comment