The day started off with me waking up coz Isa closed our door, Im surprised the whole building didnt wake up, our door is super loud!!
Anyway, I thought Isa was goin back in but she wasnt. I woke up a bit later hearing the Swedish Birthday Song. And Isa came in with a chocolate cake, and after her came Nova (Nelli's dog)!! I heard Pam and Nelli singing from Nisse's room (its his birthday 20/4 too):
They made coffee too!!! <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgnUWVdqQwp7UPR2nccVCVunsaanrQCZlIZgQIbty-9-wYrJK1EdQBZQLbLxOZ38IRHEQwJCifjEgIYQ0WHPUmJRbiV5IYsZ8M_9YBSjauA7CUQ1ZyvB6CrS4-0jHQX48n0S2CmDubx_SAY/s1600-h/P4200011.JPG">
Nelli and Nova came too <3
And when I got to work, this was waiting for me:
(Even thou they didnt spell my name right. Its J, O, D, I, E; JODIE! :) it made me so happy!
And I was wearing my birthday necklace: (Its much prettier in real life)
I had a great birthday!!! Thank you!!!
I played floorball sunday night so the girls (Isa and Pam) made the chocolate cake then even thou they are on a detox-diet and are strictly forbidden to eat anything but fruit for a week (or something like that). I didnt noticed that the whole apartment was smelling of chocolate cake but Nisse did when he got back. And you know what the fruitgirls told him?
"Nelli came over for a TV-show and she made a chocolate cake."
Nisse: "When you're on a diet?? That is so mean!!"
Fruitgirls: "We know, but it was Runaway Project and she really wanted to make a chocolate cake"
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Like she would do that! I feel bad about eating bread!! Its over tomorrow thou, they will go bananas in the supermarket...
Israel sent me a video from Singapore, that was lovely!! Thank yooooou!!!
And I got so many texts and people called me all day. To bad I had to work, but (dont tell my boss) I had my phone behind the counter so I could read them all. And Facebook, omg, I dont know how to make time to respond to everyone there. THANK YOU!!!
Oh, when I got back from playin floorball, this was standing outside the front door:
I didnt see him this morning, I wonder where he is now?
Gotta study...
Later
//Jodie
Nova <3>

1 comment:
Hahahaha, gud vad rolig du skriver alltså!
Gud vilken mysig födelsedag du hade verkar det som, så snälla alla är!! Fin chokladtårta också!!
hihi, rolig gris!! å så gullig Nova var på sista kortet!
puss&kraaam!!
Post a Comment