Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Heartbroken

Fell in love today. In a pair of shoes. They were cheap too. I wouldve got them if they were in my size. Im heartbroken. I almost got a pair 2 sizes to big. I wouldnt be able to walk but I would look so good standing still. They were the prettiest shoes Ive ever seen.

Been studying all morning and I had to work in the afternoon. Im so tired!

I cant be on facebook anymore. Peoples status is all about "school is over" and "had my last exam ever".

When I came home I had some dinner and fell asleep while I was watchin Momma's Boy (thats a funny show....). Just woke up by 2 of the fruitgirls. They had been drinkin beer and were full of life.
Then the third fruitgirl came home with a DVD and I so wanna watch it with them!!! Im leaving really soon and Im gonna miss them. But instead Im studying finance... in our room. Well, if I pass this exam its worth it.

Someone said I should upload more photos. Well, here you go: Me, just getting started again:



Im such a happy girl.... One more day please, then I know it all! Almost...

Excited about half of my family comin on Friday. Excited about leaving this town next friday or saturday.

Later

//Jodie

No comments: