I dont know where to start :) Im madly in love with Holland.
Dewi picked me up in Eindhoven and we went to her parents house. Her mom and dad were so nice!!! Then she took me for a sightseein in lovely Dordrecht. It was beautiful!!




Loved it so much I had to hug a tree

It was so good to see her again. It felt like it was yesterday I saw her though...
then we went to pick up Lotte. It was so so good to see her too!! I was so happy to be with them again!!!
Oh this sucks, I have to go. Will show you more photos and have to write it down coz I wanna remember it forever :)
Later
//Jodie
Dewi picked me up in Eindhoven and we went to her parents house. Her mom and dad were so nice!!! Then she took me for a sightseein in lovely Dordrecht. It was beautiful!!
Loved it so much I had to hug a tree
It was so good to see her again. It felt like it was yesterday I saw her though...
then we went to pick up Lotte. It was so so good to see her too!! I was so happy to be with them again!!!
Oh this sucks, I have to go. Will show you more photos and have to write it down coz I wanna remember it forever :)
Later
//Jodie
3 comments:
:) Myyyyysigt!!!
Aiiight, bestäm en tid med the guy på fredag så kommer jag dit. Säg att jag står utanför pressbyrån, ute!
Ooohhhhh, miss you!
Post a Comment