Feels like a Sunday today... a lazy day, but Ive been studying most of the day anyway...

My cute little Jodie and Isa
and I was gonna wax my legs today. This was an experience I tell you. I was so scared and nervous all day haha. I boiled the wax:

and ten minutes later I was ready. Pam helped me. And I have to tell you it wasnt that bad!! The pain was ok but it did no good. Apparently my stupid hair was to thin. There I spent 90 SEK on nothing.
What else... well, Pam is def to cool for school:

;)
And I made a smoothie

Tasted better than it looks

Wish I was drinkin a bucket at the Full Moon Party instead...
Well nothing fun happens in my life at the moment, sorry about the boring post.

Haha, this is hilarious XD

No shit? (To wear shorts this summer is apparently the right thing to do...)
Ive been noticing that Ive problems of letting go. I can believe I still feel the same way as I did a year ago. A friend told me its gonna do me good to go away for a while.. Yes, I think so too but what if I never find anyone as good as him? Well hopefully I do. Im just sick and tired of thinking about it, about him. Running away is apparently my thing. No, Im not running away. Im seeing the world!
Im still surprised that I got accepted. Why isnt anyone applying? I mean so many students can go on an exchange semester but no one wants to ???
Later
//Jodie

My cute little Jodie and Isa
and I was gonna wax my legs today. This was an experience I tell you. I was so scared and nervous all day haha. I boiled the wax:

and ten minutes later I was ready. Pam helped me. And I have to tell you it wasnt that bad!! The pain was ok but it did no good. Apparently my stupid hair was to thin. There I spent 90 SEK on nothing.
What else... well, Pam is def to cool for school:

;)
And I made a smoothie

Tasted better than it looks

Wish I was drinkin a bucket at the Full Moon Party instead...
Well nothing fun happens in my life at the moment, sorry about the boring post.

Haha, this is hilarious XD

No shit? (To wear shorts this summer is apparently the right thing to do...)
Ive been noticing that Ive problems of letting go. I can believe I still feel the same way as I did a year ago. A friend told me its gonna do me good to go away for a while.. Yes, I think so too but what if I never find anyone as good as him? Well hopefully I do. Im just sick and tired of thinking about it, about him. Running away is apparently my thing. No, Im not running away. Im seeing the world!
Im still surprised that I got accepted. Why isnt anyone applying? I mean so many students can go on an exchange semester but no one wants to ???
Later
//Jodie
1 comment:
grattis till att du klarade kursen, skööönt! :)
vet inte om det var hon!
haha, fattar inte varför det kan vara sååå stor skillnad på datorerna heller, knasigt!!
ska sovaa nu! natti!!
Post a Comment