skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Jodie goes bananas
Hahahahaha, nice hair isnt it??? Im so tired and it takes so long for me to understaaaaand what Im doing. I kinda like Finance its just the usual thing: why didnt I start sooner??
Life is better.
Later
//Jodie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jodie
Perth, Australia
Hi Im Jodie! Im in Perth on another exchange semester and I love it!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(124)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(27)
Done
Finally going home
Heartbroken
Good Morning Beautiful
Jodie goes bananas
He wasnt...
Ive booked and payed for my ticket to Perth!!!
Sunday, oh I mean Thursday
It was your birthday yesterday
Breathe
like I said: Im beyond being stressed about it
Im in love with David Gray
Sunday
no I cant study anymore!!!
Now I just wanna get a horse and move to Holland
cant wait for it to be over
Favourite Song Today
webcam
Im beyond being stressed about it
Jodie loves Jodie
Late night radio
Where's my new computer?
Have I ever told you about my younger sister?
"Welcome to Chalmers University of Technology"
Little by little....
Holland first part
I love Holland!!
►
April
(25)
Links
Old Blog
Liza - Lillsiss
No comments:
Post a Comment