Saturday, May 16, 2009

Now I just wanna get a horse and move to Holland


like my sister, I want a horse too!! Was watchin some show jumping when I had my dinner break. I really want a horse. And move to Holland. They had a million horses there

OMG WHERE'S ALL MY PICTURES FROM ROMANIA???

I hope I havent deleted them all... They better be on Qvintus (the other computer) I was gonna upload a pic from when I visiting my sister when she was living in the middle of nowhere in Transylvania. I do that later

I have something terrible to tell you. The display on my phone is a mess. Im devastated. I love that phone... I mean, after watchin both seasons of Lipstick Jungle in one week I thought my life would be perfect if I had an iPhone and if I lived in New York and if I learned how to walk in high heels everyday and if I was working as a manager for some really popular magazin (or something, I never really understood what Nico was doing) and if I was a little bit older and had a gorgeous younger boyfriend and two really good friends that have fabulous lifes and almost nothing in common but we are best friends anyway and a lot of money and if I was gorgeous too

Well somehow I though an iPhone meant I could get all that. But now when I actually might have to get a new phone I dont know what to do. I dont really get attached to stuff... erh.. that was a lie I know... but I mean, I lost so many things over the years so I wont allow myself to get attached to stuff (yes sometimes that involves boys)

anyway, what do I wanna say with all this? Oh right. Im sad. My phone is broken. And I wanna learn how to walk in high heels everyday without wanting do cut my feet off at the end of the day.



I cant find my camera so I took this with my webcam. It doesnt look to bad but I cant read texts :( but my younger sister has the same phone. Im gonna take hers. Im sure she wont mind.

Later

//Jodie

1 comment:

Liza said...

Du FÅR INTE min telefoooon!!! Den är min!! Fatta :) :) Men kolla på tradera, jag köpte ju min ny jättebilligt där!
Jaaa, jättegulligt!! Vi hsde bestämt att vi (Jonas) skulle göra det, sätta tyg på en ram, typ som en canvastavla! Men visste inte att han redan hade gjort det! han målade på trä istället, asballt verkligen!!
så himla duktigt ju! Tycker att han borde börja göra såna på beställning och sälja :)

Sitter på min lilldator nu med nya trådlösa bredbandet, skoooj :)
Vi ska åka till bion om en halvtimme ungefär, hoppas att vi inte somnar :)

puss&kram!!