Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday


cant believe I havent uploaded more photos from Holland. I cant do it today either.

Me, Lotte and Dewi - Amsterdam

My mind is dangerous. I dont trust myself right now.

This friend of mine made a comment on something on fb that another not-friend of mine said and omg, I dont know how not to make a comment about that comment.... I know this doesnt make sense to you but its like when Chandler isnt allowed to make jokes in Friends... Its so many funny things to say but I cant coz you know facebook... everyone can see and people will get to the wrong conclusions. But aaaaah, hahahaha, its so perfect!

Well, enough of that. Hopefully I got it out of my chest now ( haha, have no idea if you can say that in english, well not sure you can say that in swedish either when I think about it but you know what I mean), which by the way is starting to hurt. From the stress and Im not even stressed! Well of course I am but Im trying not to.

Well, I just needed to write it down, thank you blog.

Later

//Jodie

1 comment:

LIZA said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NU har jag sett den, jätterolig! Göran är verkligen på hugget!!
hihi, skoj!!!