Tuesday, May 19, 2009

like I said: Im beyond being stressed about it

Monday:

  • 07.00 my alarm went off
  • 08.00 in school, workin on my thesis with Kari
  • 09:30 fast walk to work
  • 10.05 didnt see the water-can, water all over A LOT of clothes
  • 10.15 one of the posters I was supposed to put on the wall magically disappeared
....
  • 14.00 a run back to school
  • 14.13 quick lunch while I tried to cheer up a sad friend
  • 14.45 workin on a group project in my management class (in the bloody computer lab)
  • 17.35 study for my finance exam
  • 20.04 went home for dinner
  • 20.34 finance finance finance
  • 22.40 started to make a Happy Birthday Card for a friend.
  • 22.41 found all my old photos of him
  • 22.48 finished to be sad and realized life goes on
  • 22.57 wrote this
  • 23.08 probably thesis work again

Oh I love Mondays!!!



Thank you again blog. Feel so much better. I survived this day. And I got a hug.

Later

//Jodie

1 comment:

Liza said...

Usch, vilken jobbig dag!!!!
jag sitter på tåget nu, med mitt trådlösa internet!!! jätteskoj, hi hi hi hi hi! vill nästan att tågresan ska vara längre! :)

kraaaaam