Friday, September 25, 2009

camera pics

We did a pretty good job but did we get a good mark? No. Well better than the other group but she is such a hard marker... And what pisses us off a bit it that she didnt really mark the content of the presentation!! So I couldve been talking about Tessie instead!!! And that would've given us a higher mark? (No not really but we were pretty mad about that comment..) Well at least its done and she said my voice was good an clear and THAT I DIDNT TALK TO FAST (I almost wanted her to call my dad and tell him haha) And she got annoyed at us for setting up everything BEFORE class without telling her...


Scott is prepearing before class


Suzanne is happy that it soon will be over


And now everyone in my class seen my lovely nephew and my sisters lovely dog!




Yesterday after the presentation, instead of taking a nap that would've been the most reasonable thing to do since Ive been too nervous to sleep well the last two nights before the presentation , I had a beer with Menno and then I'd to get ready for my next photo shot with Rena. She just came in to my room and told me we've to do it again. But apparently the pictures turned out good and she got her HD (high distinction). But she needs to do it in a different light or something and of course I do it. What are friends for?


Lalita helped us to set up the photo shot when she wasnt busy climbing stuff


Rena also took photos of some of the dancers



I just need to pack my stuff tonight or something. Oh who am I kidding. I hate packing. Im just gonna wear my bikini and bring a bottle of Tequila and then Im ready.

And then Sheraz came up with the rest:

In the car I'm gonna yell:

-I forgot my stuff!!

And then run in to the house and be back with sunglasses and sunblocks.

Hahaha. OF COURSE THIS IS A JOKE MOM. I would never go on a road trip without at least 3 pair of flip flops.


Promotion Day! And saw my friens Charlotte and Andre again :) We were supposed to promote our home university and I talked to this guy for 40 minutes about going to Europe instead of the US and when he left Im pretty sure he's gonna apply for a school in Holland...


Camera pics from Alex's birthday. She's so cute!


Tiger! Miss it. Missed Singapore a lot this week!!!

Ok, gonna go and check out Subiaco.

Later

//Jodie

1 comment:

Lotte said...

Are you sending everybody now to holland? I like that :D