Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last weekend (so many pictures)

Cant find any layout that I like so sorry for changing it all the time!!

Im in the library right now and I just finished my first Global English assignment. Hopefully I wont fail this one too (I failed the HRM one..sucks, I worked so hard on that one but I completley missunderstood)

Lats Friday I skipped the power nap (what? you all say, we thought that was you new thing) and went grocery shopping with Jeff. When we got back he texted me and asked me if I wanna go for a walk. Of course I wanna go for a walk!!

Jeff found this park on a google map so we decided to go there. It was such a nice day!

You can actually live here! We think this place had about 10 apartments.. My own apartment in here? Yes please!!

The park is down there!
Happy people walking
But we couldnt get in!! :(
So we had to walk around this car park
Yes, here it is!
Isnt it nice?
Of course I made som new friends
Me in love with this park. If I ever get a friendboy (cant get a boyfriend since Im leavning in January and this is what Synthia would call it) here Im so taking him to this park!
Lovely
Sorry for all the park pictures I was just so happy I took so many and I wanna remember this forever :)
Jeff (no not the dragon)
First of all, the water was so shallow...
and so dirty...
And the "real" water was so cold!!
We left this park and kept on walking for a bit. So we got to the Wetland Conservation Area. Both of us were hoping to see kangaroos (we didnt of course...)
First we got freaked out at first, but then both of us forgot about the kangaroos and really wanted to see a snake! That would've been so cool! I was wearing flip flops... :)
We just continued walking, it was such a nice day.
Somehow we thought this was so funny. Like "What? They are not allowed to stand still? What if you need to talk to them and they are just gonna be going forth and back all the time?"
So glad we kept on walking. We came to this nice area. I so wanna live here (even thou Im not sure where it is exactly...)
a bad picture, you cant really tell how nice it was
:)
Something is wrong with the settings on this computer, cant upload all of my pictures
Well, we ended up walking faaaaaar. Next time I shouldnt be wearing flip flops... We were gone for hours! So tired when we got back home so I decided I wouldnt go to the Dance Off at WAAPA. But Kathleen and Brooke came to my room and told me to go. Im glad they did. it was so cool. It was a few performances and I loved it. Two guys danced ballet (one guy Kay, was dressed as a girl - it was a joke but they danced pretty good). After that we went to the cafetaria and then I just had to go to bed. I was so tired.
Saturday we decided to go to a museum. We took the bus to Northbrige and Im not sure how, but we ended up walking around tryin to collect magnets!
in one shop we got this, its a magnet and a vocher in it. Cute
at one place we found this. He was cute too
Brooke and I only got these (think the rest got them all) coz we wanted to go to the museum before they closed (We have to go back tho, one hour in there was not enough)
A water buffalo and Brooke
We got home and I discovered I live with lunatics (nice lunatics, but still):
Sheraz, Rena and Lalita (love them)
I was trying to get ready for a night out but these girls were just to cute and funny, it took me a while.
Saturday Night ended at a house party in the South of Perth. Nice. Very nice.
alrite, library closes in 15 min.
Later
// Jodie

No comments: