I traded my phone yesterday. Im so happy. The guy I traded phones with is happy too.








got some photos developed coz my walls were pretty lame
And decided Im such a girl, but I like it

Got this lovely top for only 10 dollars. Cant wait for it to be warm enough to wear it...


So cute.
and i also needed to get another party outfit. but Im not sure it Im gonna keep it yet, it was super cheap but, I dont know, I kinda look even younger. (No dont worry Liz, I wont turn this blog into "What I wear today" lol)

Made some friends at the bar last night. Im finally on a real exchange semester. got myself some free champange yesterday. (I wasnt drunk on the photo but my eyes are half closed and I dont think my mom would be proud of me looking like that). This is Danielle and Reece:

Two weeks left till Midterm Break. We're renting a car and driving up north. Cant wait. Have so much to do in school now. Its Alex's birthday next weekend so Ive a lot of work to do this week so I can celebrate her twentieth birthday.
Time for bed, thought I was gonna be online on skype tonight but I had so much to do I couldnt take the time to go to eLab. So maybe tomorro!
Later
//Jodie







got some photos developed coz my walls were pretty lame
And decided Im such a girl, but I like it
Got this lovely top for only 10 dollars. Cant wait for it to be warm enough to wear it...
So cute.
and i also needed to get another party outfit. but Im not sure it Im gonna keep it yet, it was super cheap but, I dont know, I kinda look even younger. (No dont worry Liz, I wont turn this blog into "What I wear today" lol)
Made some friends at the bar last night. Im finally on a real exchange semester. got myself some free champange yesterday. (I wasnt drunk on the photo but my eyes are half closed and I dont think my mom would be proud of me looking like that). This is Danielle and Reece:
Two weeks left till Midterm Break. We're renting a car and driving up north. Cant wait. Have so much to do in school now. Its Alex's birthday next weekend so Ive a lot of work to do this week so I can celebrate her twentieth birthday.
Time for bed, thought I was gonna be online on skype tonight but I had so much to do I couldnt take the time to go to eLab. So maybe tomorro!
Later
//Jodie
2 comments:
Yaaaaaay! Queensday is on your wall!
jooo, dagens outfit kan du väl börja med!! :D Vore kuul!
Den där telefonen är bäst alltså, så kul att du fick tillbaka den! jag saknar min också ibland även om min rosa är supersöt!
var up north ska ni åka då liksom? hur länge är lovet??
skolan var det ja, iiih!
kraam!!
Post a Comment