I remember when I listen to that song (R.E.M find the river) in Jönköping and was thinking: Thats so me! And I was right. Im happy to say that I dont really want to live here. Its to far from my family and friends.Maybe its because of the weather or because of the people, I dont know. Dont think its the people though, they are lovely with their cute accent, I thinks its more about its beeing just to far away...
Had a little dinner party at Michael's and Im now home, reading through my presentation (due Thursday!!) and thinking about my family and friends. Its nice :)
Still havent found my way but at least I know I wont walk on it here in Australia. And it doesnt makes me sad at all. It makes me appreciate the time Ive got here more. (Oh gosh listen to me.. but its true though, well a little bit sad to be honest but its not worth leaving everything and everyone behind...)
Enough of this crap. Tomorrow study daytime and then its Alex's BIRTHDAY PARTY!! And you know what, I went shopping with her today, she needed shoes. Ive now been in every shoe store in the whole city center of Perth (only 2 small streets but still) AND I DIDNT GET A SINGLE PAIR OF SHOES! Thats a sign for being a grown up!
(Somehow I ended up with getting this really cute dress - supercheap - but I blame it on Alex, she almost forced me getting it for her birthday party...)
Im gonna try to upload some pictures tomorrow. Beeing an engineer is not that bad after all. I show you tomorrow.
Later
//Jodie
Had a little dinner party at Michael's and Im now home, reading through my presentation (due Thursday!!) and thinking about my family and friends. Its nice :)
Still havent found my way but at least I know I wont walk on it here in Australia. And it doesnt makes me sad at all. It makes me appreciate the time Ive got here more. (Oh gosh listen to me.. but its true though, well a little bit sad to be honest but its not worth leaving everything and everyone behind...)
Enough of this crap. Tomorrow study daytime and then its Alex's BIRTHDAY PARTY!! And you know what, I went shopping with her today, she needed shoes. Ive now been in every shoe store in the whole city center of Perth (only 2 small streets but still) AND I DIDNT GET A SINGLE PAIR OF SHOES! Thats a sign for being a grown up!
(Somehow I ended up with getting this really cute dress - supercheap - but I blame it on Alex, she almost forced me getting it for her birthday party...)
Im gonna try to upload some pictures tomorrow. Beeing an engineer is not that bad after all. I show you tomorrow.
Later
//Jodie
No comments:
Post a Comment