I "skyped" my little nephew today. And it drives me crazy not being able to HOLD HIM!!
I know everyone says that their baby is the cutes one but Vilton is the best and the cutes baby in the world!! Im so proud to be his aunt. Cant wait to see him!! I really do think it is unfair that everyone gets to hold him and kiss him and I cant. I think my sister should come to Perth with him. <3
Later
//Jodie
I know everyone says that their baby is the cutes one but Vilton is the best and the cutes baby in the world!! Im so proud to be his aunt. Cant wait to see him!! I really do think it is unfair that everyone gets to hold him and kiss him and I cant. I think my sister should come to Perth with him. <3
Later
//Jodie
1 comment:
bBerättade för Vilton vad du skrivit och han såg nöjd ut. Vi tycker också att det är tråkigt att inte träffa dig, du saknas. Det får bli desto mer sen när du tar det lediga jobbet som barnflicka hos oss :) Kramar!!
Post a Comment