skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Road trains, Emus, Kangaroos, Varans and Eagles
Im in coral Bay. Its beautiful but the weather is bad :(
The guys are still driving back throught the night so Im catchin a greyhound bus back on Saturday night instead.
Just wanted to let you know!
Later
//Jodie
1 comment:
Dewi said...
Bad weather? WHO CARES!!!! JEALOOUUUUSSSSS!
I'm behind my books :(
Talk to you soon!!
October 4, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jodie
Perth, Australia
Hi Im Jodie! Im in Perth on another exchange semester and I love it!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(124)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
▼
September
(16)
Road trains, Emus, Kangaroos, Varans and Eagles
Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
camera pics
Will think about what you said
Its so nice waking up with someone else in the bed
"I forgot to say it loud, how beautiful you really...
"I've got to leave to find my way"
Terrified
If you're jealous
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Trading phones is not a drunken mistake and small ...
Last weekend (so many pictures)
Guys, check this out.http://coupecousu.com/ Wow!I ...
Busy busy
Little Vilton
Winter....
►
August
(14)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(25)
Links
Old Blog
Liza - Lillsiss
1 comment:
Bad weather? WHO CARES!!!! JEALOOUUUUSSSSS!
I'm behind my books :(
Talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment