Ive a presentation next week. Its with Suzanne and Scott so its ok I guess, but we are all terrified!!! The teacher in my Human Resource Management is such a good lecturer but she is so hard to please. Two groups had their presentations today and SHE WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALL. We were all terrified but one of the poor Chinease girls that had her presentation today was shaking.

(This is not her of course)
I mean, this is not really how its supposed to be. But she is really good and I do like her and Im actually learning stuff, but you should see my paper I turned in the other day. So many comments. She did tell me that my grammar was ok tho. Good.
But before my presentation in International Management I was not confident at all. And I even noticed it when Im around other people as well. The lecturer in HRM really made me feel like such a loser and that I cant do anything. But I feel so much better now tho except that Im so nervous about next week.. but Im gonna practise a lot so hopefully we all do good. And the presentation in International Management went well I think. I would've done it better if it wasnt for my lack of confidence. But I decided to cheer up and dont be such a wimp and just do it.
What doesnt kill you makes you stronger ey?
And I just realized I dont really have anything to WEAR!!! We have to get all dressed up and stuff... Oh gosh. I better go and buy a shirt or something.
Yesterday when I went back to my room I was a bit down and then it just hit me: Im in Australia. Im in Perth. Who would've known a year ago that I would be Jodie in Australia by now? I just stopped there for a moment to look around and realized Im so lucky. So lucky.
When I got to our place I told Sheraz and Rena that Im so happy I met them.
I am happy. And Im so grateful for everything. (even tho Im havin a headache and still have 7 more pages to read for class tomorrow...)
Later
//Jodie
(This is not her of course)
I mean, this is not really how its supposed to be. But she is really good and I do like her and Im actually learning stuff, but you should see my paper I turned in the other day. So many comments. She did tell me that my grammar was ok tho. Good.
But before my presentation in International Management I was not confident at all. And I even noticed it when Im around other people as well. The lecturer in HRM really made me feel like such a loser and that I cant do anything. But I feel so much better now tho except that Im so nervous about next week.. but Im gonna practise a lot so hopefully we all do good. And the presentation in International Management went well I think. I would've done it better if it wasnt for my lack of confidence. But I decided to cheer up and dont be such a wimp and just do it.
What doesnt kill you makes you stronger ey?
And I just realized I dont really have anything to WEAR!!! We have to get all dressed up and stuff... Oh gosh. I better go and buy a shirt or something.
Yesterday when I went back to my room I was a bit down and then it just hit me: Im in Australia. Im in Perth. Who would've known a year ago that I would be Jodie in Australia by now? I just stopped there for a moment to look around and realized Im so lucky. So lucky.
When I got to our place I told Sheraz and Rena that Im so happy I met them.
I am happy. And Im so grateful for everything. (even tho Im havin a headache and still have 7 more pages to read for class tomorrow...)
Later
//Jodie
3 comments:
You're definitely lucky. Glad that you realized that as well now :)
Skönt att höra att du är happy!!! Men man måste ju få vara liiite nere ibland också, bara man mest och oftast är glad! Då mår man nog bäst! :)
Tur att du förtydligade att det inte var din lärare förresten.. hihi, för det kanske man hade trott annars! :D
Hoppas att presentationen går bra, ni får jobba hårt på det så grejar ni det tror jag och Fröken Sträng Men Bra blir nog nöjd! :)
Och jaaaaa! Jonte köpte den där MC:n för 500:- av en kompis bara, man kan tydligen få några tusen för den. Men han ska behålla den till kidsen och så. Hans systerbarn alltså :)
Tror inte att han har döpt den än ;) Och neeej, vi ska inte ha den och köra runt med i Växjö! Men han var ute på vägarna i Sättra och gasade på för fullt. Haha! Såg för jeeekla roligt ut alltså!
Nu ska jag till skolan, ciaooo!!
puss&kraaam!!
Tänk bara på hur härligt det kommer kännas när ni är klara med presentationen och läraren säger att det var den bästa presentationen hittills. Och så tänker du på det innan du går in och känner efter ordentligt hur det känns och håller kvar den känslan i kroppen medan ni kör. Det kommer gå toppenbra! Kram
Post a Comment