Monday, August 17, 2009

Aussie Football

...is not just about hot boys in small shorts, its a fun game! Even tho we didnt get all the rules and why is the referee blowin in his whistle all the time and no one cares except us?

Well, Friday night we played Beer Pong and it was fun, ended up going out in Northbridge again but it was fun. I was with Mr Coffee and he is so cute :) but he had to go home coz his friend got to drunk (well the friend is 6 years younger and in that age they are not as responsible as me, or is it I?)

We've been excited about the game for a week now. I had to wake up Henrik 6 min before we were suppose to leave. He sleeps so much that guy. But he got on his feet and off we went. It was so many people on the train.

I looked like this:


I was super excited before the game. Bought the scarf and borrowed the hat from Troy.


Hell ya!!


And of course they had an Eagle there (My team is the Westcoast Eagles)


Me and Brooke "Cmon Boooooyyyyyysss"


Here they are!


Want his job :)


Henrik and I


We were 32 472 ppl watchin the Eagles destroy Melbourne! Yaaaay!!


Happy fans!


Here's a video clip. Have to learn the song till next time


Last week Rena (roomie) took me to her studio for a photo shot. I thought I was just there to keep her and Rainer company but she took photos of me too and app Im gonna be her final project too! Fun! Her teacher asked her where she found such a beautiful models :)


Rainer


Rena


A normal spot for me, lyin in the couch, talkin to whoever is in the kitchen


Open Day... pet an animal


A lot of ppl wanted to pet animals...


Typical Winter Day... rain, and not that cold, Im not complaining :)


;)


On the bus to Joondalup campus


One of the buildings at campus, looks like a boat ey?

Now I really have to start on my assignment!

Later

//Jodie

No comments: