Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Snap shots

Think its about time I show you some photos of school... We have a lot of dancers and people who are doing art, sound, light, theatre and that kind of stuff. Their school is called WAAPA (Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts) and its so funny to sit outside the school café and just look at some people. Some of them dress so funny, a lot of colours and it just makes you happy. I love looking at people and I love lookin at happy people more.

Apparently you are allowed to start uni when you are 17 here, that explains a lot. Like, one of my friends is 20 and he's about to finish his degree. When you're 20. Thats just crazy. He seems older tho so he'll be alrite :)

Ok some snap shots:


No, its not a Kindergarten, Im not sure but I think this is the Business School







Same school, its nice just dont feel like a university...


A lot of trees, me like!!!




Students (Jeff, Lea and Menno)


There's someone on the roof!! haha






Dont know why I took a photo of the gym... its not like Im gonna go in there again...


Me and Rena and the teddy bear (Lalita named her Suzey)


Roomie Rob passed out. He slept through the noice the cleaners made. Every Monday the cleaners are comin. And every Sunday night we clean the kitchen because of that. We have to put away all out dishes (even the clean stuff) and put away our food and stuff so they can clean. If you leave dirty dishes in the sink and stuff on the table we get a fine of 36 dollars or something like that.... They dont clean our rooms.


My desk






My stereo :) Got so many radio chanels here


Shoes


They got lizards here too!!! But the ones in Singapore were much bigger...and greener... Menno got all freaked out by this one haha, I told him to get over it. (Didnt tell him abput me freaking out in Singapore and wanted to go home first time I saw one there haha)

Saw this on a car:

very funny ey?

Ok, gotta do some work

Later

//Jodie

1 comment:

Dewi said...

Can't believe business school looks like THAT!
Mine looks very very very very VERY different! :O