Thursday, August 6, 2009


internet works every now and then in the evenings but not enough to upload pictures. I need to get organized. Then we can have skype dates. I talked to my mom today for a while. It worked for about 10 minutes I think.

Didnt do much today, went to the eLab for a while and cleaned my room. Now: study!


Here's "my" rose! My dad got it when I was born. And its been with us for 26 years now, still alive. Even thought we have been moving around a lot! My mom sent it to a newspaper and then sent the link to me :D Thanks!!!

Later

//Jodie

2 comments:

Line said...

Du får skicka ett sms när du kan skypa nästa gång så ska jag logga in. Sitter nästan aldrig vid datorn men Vilton vill gärna prata med dig och vinka lite

Dewi said...

So cool: the rose!! :D
Well I don't think I can come in January, then I would have to fly out there between christmas and new years eve: will be really really expensive :(:( I'm not that rich you know ;)