Ok, WHY ISNT ANYONE ONLINE?? Im on Skype now and no one is online!!
Ok, time to be serious, school here, you have to study! Like study study. I had to drop a class coz its so much to do! Ive Mondays and Tuesdays off. Monday is Study Day and Look For A Job Day. I finished my resume today. I think.
Tuesday is Fun Day. Thats when we do fun things. We are going to the River tomorrow.
This is my roomie Sheraz:

He is not drunk he just looks drunk haha. Both of us forgot our passports when we went to Rosemount the other day. So we had to walk all the way back. But Sheraz is so funny so we were laughing the whole way. Im so glad I could change rooms so I live with him. The other roomies are really nice too.

This is Lea from Norway, me and Sofia from Stockholm/Jönköping. Sofia is my Wingman (winggirl) We have so much fun. And its so funny now when we know each other cos both of us avoided each other first. "Oh no, not another girl from Sweden"
But then we went out and discovered we are so much alike (both like to drink beer and we both like cute boys). She almost got herself a husband now tho.
My room:



We wnet to the beach in Cottesloe the other day. It was so good. Its winter now so we didnt go swimming, gonna do that next time... maybe...


Happy feet

Cute Eric

And I found a house for my Mom and Dad!!!

This house is for sale. Come one, buy it!!! It was supernice! like 2 sec from the beach!
Went out Saturday, it was good. Not as fun as last weekend coz the girls didnt come out with me, but I had a good time with the boys. Its not gonna be like Singapore. Thats for sure.
Ok, time to be serious, school here, you have to study! Like study study. I had to drop a class coz its so much to do! Ive Mondays and Tuesdays off. Monday is Study Day and Look For A Job Day. I finished my resume today. I think.
Tuesday is Fun Day. Thats when we do fun things. We are going to the River tomorrow.
This is my roomie Sheraz:
He is not drunk he just looks drunk haha. Both of us forgot our passports when we went to Rosemount the other day. So we had to walk all the way back. But Sheraz is so funny so we were laughing the whole way. Im so glad I could change rooms so I live with him. The other roomies are really nice too.
This is Lea from Norway, me and Sofia from Stockholm/Jönköping. Sofia is my Wingman (winggirl) We have so much fun. And its so funny now when we know each other cos both of us avoided each other first. "Oh no, not another girl from Sweden"
But then we went out and discovered we are so much alike (both like to drink beer and we both like cute boys). She almost got herself a husband now tho.
My room:
We wnet to the beach in Cottesloe the other day. It was so good. Its winter now so we didnt go swimming, gonna do that next time... maybe...
Happy feet
Cute Eric
And I found a house for my Mom and Dad!!!
This house is for sale. Come one, buy it!!! It was supernice! like 2 sec from the beach!
Went out Saturday, it was good. Not as fun as last weekend coz the girls didnt come out with me, but I had a good time with the boys. Its not gonna be like Singapore. Thats for sure.
3 comments:
låter heltoppen alltså!!! Fast varför behövde ni pass till ros-stället? :)
hoppas att det går bra med pluggandet nu. vi är på väg hem från sthlm nu, seeeegt! Vilton var riktigt söt och mysig!!
har gjort en film till dig som jag ska lägga upp sen!
I'm sorry I wasn't online!!! Wish I was... but I had to work.. You know, make money so I can go and travel some more ;)
Ttys!
kolla min blogg nu :)
Post a Comment