Monday, August 31, 2009

"I wanna know what love is....

....and I want you to SHOOOOOOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

OH MY F***ING GOD!!! I cant stand that song anymore. My poor poor roomie is so so sad about her boyfriend. I think they need to get back together. Oh no, now she's listening to Celine Dion... I think she's got 3 different love songs that she plays over and over again... I cant wait til its over so we can all laugh about this.

Yesterday Sheraz found her in Robs car. She was in there listening to music but I think she fell asleep. Well I hope she did. We made her promise to never do that again. If she wants to be alone, she can be alone in her room. Thats what she's doing. I know I shouldnt be sayin this but I if she doesnt stop playing "I wanna know what love is" I prefer her to be in the car...

Later

//Jodie

1 comment:

Dewi said...

Hmmm, maybe I should rethink what I'm getting into right now :P