Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lost and found


Ok, I know my dad wont think this is as funny as everyone else here but Im sure he's used to it by now and sometimes I wonder why Anna is the one who got the blame for always losing stuff (like she already told us A LOT OF TIMES) I went to the library last week, 4 days before my lecture to read a chapter, like a good student. I found the book on the reserve shelf and was allowed to have it for 2 hours. This was for the Global English class (week 3). The book was about internet and smileys and that kind of stuff. I really found it odd that we went from the vikings and how they spread the language to internet (quite a big step there ey?) but I read it and it was interesting. Communication on the internet... Anyway, Jeff asked me where to find the book and I told him that it was a black book and the chaper was called Net-speaking. The night before the class he txt me that he doesnt know what book I was reading coz the book he read was NOT black and was NOT bout Net-speaking...

I READ THE WRONG BOOK!!!!

Gosh, so much for trying to be a good student...

And this morning I couldnt find my International Management book. I mean how easy is it to lose a 8 kilo book? (well its not really 8 kilos but the book is huge!!) So I went on Facebook and asked if anyone seen it... And someone did! Mennos roomie Dani found it on HER BIKE! How the h*** did that happen?? On her bike?? Its not like it fell out of my bag coz like I said, the book is heavy!!!

well, Lalitas birthday today, we gave her a teddybear!!


She lived in my wardrobe for a couple of days so Lalita wouldnt see her


Rena put her on a chair outside Lalitas room and then knocked on her door. Lalita almost cried, she was really happy and that makes me really happy too!!

Later

//Jodie

2 comments:

Anna said...

Nä, jag fattar inte heller att JAG alltid får skulden för att tappa bort saker och ting. Det är möjligt att det var så förr, men DET ÄR INTE SÅ LÄNGRE!!!! Men men, ränderna går aldrig ur, eller hur det nu var zebran sa, haha.

Ta hand om dig, kramar!

Griza said...

Nallen är såååå söt när han/hon sitter där på stolen!
Resan hem gick bra men det är allt lite ensamt här utan mr J!!
Men jag har satt katten i köksfönstret, blev jättemysigt! Min egen "Yvonne" alltså! Har inte döpt kissen än!
ha aat!!