Wednesday, August 12, 2009


I wrote most of this Sunday but internet is crap so I post it now...


This weekend was gonna be a quiet and a calm one. Then I remembered Im an exchange student. So of course we went out Friday.

It was weird, I better write it down. We went to my old unit (house) to hang out with some people after they had dinner but they wanted to play a board game and we got told to get out of there if we didnt wanna play(!). I know the guy was kinda joking but the way he told us to feck off was really bad. Maybe thats how they do it in his country but it wasnt funny at all so we just left. I had to do that to another guy to, tell him that he makes me feel uncomfortable so thats why Im not hanging out much with him anymore (I mean, how nice is it to tell someone (me) that I look like a boy from behind coz Ive no a**?)

We went to a unit (house) where we were hangin out for while, listening to this loud aussie girl when she was tellin stories. Then Alex texted me telling me Im going out to Northbridge instead of a pub. I went to her place and apparently that was true. I had to run home and get ready so fast... We got to the city but couldnt get in in anywhere coz one of the girls had a passport that expired last month.. she couldnt get in anywhere so she went home...

Anyway, we stayed in this country bar, it was fun!! A lot of older people though. Eric and I stayed a little bit longer coz it was so fun dancing! I pretended I was in the show "So You Think You Can Dance" haha, nothing Im proud of :)

Then the bar closed, we were so sad :( and we started to walk home. Sheraz (roomie) done it before so I thought it might be pretty close.... if you walk the right way. And its still not close... We walked for an hour and a half.... I had to take of my shoes, my feet were so sore!!! It was a great night though! :)



and its kinda weird but I took photos of all the road signs just in case something was gonna happen to us.. and if they found my camera at least then know which way we went..


(I thought this was nice for my mom, even though I am irresponsible I still think clearly right?)

And since my winggirls Sofia went on a date she couldnt go with us so I promised I would do something nice for her. She was (or is, we dont know) dating this a guy who works more than my dad. He goes to bed at 7ish and wakes up at 3ish everyday. So this was waiting for her when she got back (her window is opposite mine)


Saturday night was a quiet one. Some people went out but I decided Im not one of the crazy party kids so we watched a movie (Amelie). Andrew came by too so it was nice to hang out with him.

And today we've been to University of Western Australia, Andrews university, and I wish I could study there instead. Its the engineering school. But we cant go on exchange there. They had an Open Day so it was a lot of people there. Then Andrew got the great idea of getting our faces painted. And we did. Of course. It was hilarious, specially on the way back to ECU in the car. We got a lot of smiles from other the other cars....

Andrew and Eric

Eric



Menno, Andrew, Eric, Me and Katie



Random pics:

Me and Katie :)


Me and Eric are doing a Fun Day Jump


Eric, Me, Collin, Katie and Jeff before we went to the indian restaurant.. They dont charge you there, you just pay whatever you want. They didnt have Naan bread so I couldnt eat much...


"He's comin and get uuuuus"

ok, finally, I posted that.

Later

//Jodie

3 comments:

Dewi said...

No naan bread? Ridiculous!!

Jodie said...

I KNOW!!!!

Anna said...

Hahaha, vad roligt det var med ansiktsmålningen, och vad bra det blev!
Det är bra att du lever livet! Men tänk på varför du är där. "Life isn´t all beer and skuttles", tack Line!
Ha det så jättebra nu, kramar!