Got this from my sister (hope thats alrite Liz)
(ok app Im not allowed to upload the video... gaah, but check out her blog)
He is so cute!!! And my sister too!! (Love the end Liz, u are so pretty!!)
He is tiny and everytime I watch it I get tears in my eyes coz I wanna be with him too. He's gonna be so big when I get home...
I've got class at the other campus today, that means Ive to leave Mt Lawley at 11ish (class starts at 1.30) but I was early today so I left at 10.30
Thats when all the busdrivers decided to go on a strike. At 10.30. Of course. So I couldnt go to Joondalup. Im a bit sad coz its a good class (HRM). But what can you do ey? Im not takin a cab.
And its funny the way I got used to my name. I actually spell my surname Borgoe now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Waaaauw, cute baby!!! Must be cool to be an aunt now.
Too bad you can't make it to school.. must be tough...
Well I'm almost off to work.
See you soon on Skype... at least I hope!!
Visst är han häftig, Vilton. Man ska inte kunna lyfta på huvudet förrän efter flera veckor men han kan det direkt. Vi hoppas han kommer ner hit och firar Lines födelsedag
Post a Comment