Little Vilton/Wilton is born!! Im now Auntie Jodie! Im so so happy and I hope everything went well coz we havent heard anything from my sister. Her boyfriend sent a photo of the young one, my mom showed it to me on skype and its so UNREAL!! Im sure we get used to it (you have to take loads of pictures when you are visiting her, Family).
Been to Joondalup today. Such a nice campus. Show you pictures later.
Found out Im in Spanish 2. I thought I was in Spanish 1. The only words I know is...amigo.... beso... and tequila. You think that will be enough? No. Gonna find another course tomorrow. Tonight: havin a beer or to to celabrate the newborn!
Later
//Jodie
Been to Joondalup today. Such a nice campus. Show you pictures later.
Found out Im in Spanish 2. I thought I was in Spanish 1. The only words I know is...amigo.... beso... and tequila. You think that will be enough? No. Gonna find another course tomorrow. Tonight: havin a beer or to to celabrate the newborn!
Later
//Jodie
2 comments:
Congratulations, so cool!!
Good luck with your Spanish :P
CONGRATULATIONS auntie :) Really looking forward to reading all about your adventures.... I hope you have a great time in perth just as we had together in Singapore. Miss you!
Post a Comment