Friday, July 31, 2009

No internet

Sorry guys Im not payin for internet at home. Its to expensive, so Ive to go to E-Lab everytime I wanna talk to someone on skype but thats ok.
I decided to skip my Industrial Relation class, but Im still in International Management, Human Resource Management and Global English and I like them. Its so much to do tho so dont worry Mom and Dad, I will study much harder here, wont have time to party :)
I love my new place and I love Perth. Im really happy here. I miss my family and friends of course. Everyone is going to Stockholm this weekend (no not everyone.. my family I mean) to say hello to the little fella Borgoe. Wilton or Vilton I still dont know his name. I cant wait to "talk" to him on skype :)
Well, gotta go home and make some lunch and laundry, its such a beautiful day so its gonna suck to be indoors writing my resume. But if I can get a job, its worth it =)
Later
//Jodie
oh btw, I love it when someone is calling my name :)

2 comments:

Line said...

Nu har jag kopplat in webkameran så vi kan skypa. Har inte fått ordning på ljudet än så vi kan höra dig men du kan inte höra oss. Wilton/Vilton sitter här i mitt knä just nu och hälsar så mycket till sin äventyrliga moster Jodie. kram!

Dewi said...

:(
So when are you on Skype to zip the photo's and send them to me? :P
Good luck with studying... Tonight I'm going to work on my photo album again..