Monday, July 27, 2009

internet is so slow so I cant upload any pictures, but we are getting our own wireless internet in MY NEW UNIT!!

I woke up this morning wanted to kill someone, then I just wanted to cry. I love it here but my window was 2.5 meters from where all the trucks and car are driving to and from the construction site. And the worse part is that they are REVERSING!! AT SEVEN O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!! My first morning here I woke up at 6.10 by someone laughing outside. They are not suppose to start work until 7.30

But the noise, the reversing noice... BEEP BEEP BEEP was really getting to me. I even stressed out about it before bed. So when I got up this morning (at seven) I was just sitting there, waiting for the Housing Office to open (at 8.30).... then I went there and cried, no not really but I would've if I needed to.

I got the only empty room left. Someone else is getting my room. I feel so much better. And I live with my new bff, Sheraz, from Canada. He is so funny. Its cleaner here too. Like it. Smaller room (warmer) and well, not a reversing truck outside my window. Cant be much better.

First day in school today. Its gonna be so hard. Industrial Relations in Australia... She started off witk IKEA. Easy I thought... then about bloggers from Australia... then about a bunch of companies... based in Australia. Well... we see how it goes.

Had a tutorial today too. We had to introduce ourselves in front of the others. When I said I just finished my bachelors in Engineering a girl turn around and said "cool!"

The tutor asked me if Im just here for fun.

Yes. Oh yes.

Later

//Jodie

2 comments:

Dewi said...

:D Fast internet, you go girl!
And a new room!
Doh you're there for fun.. :)
Skype soon!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay
And I'm falling to pieces
Yeah
I'm falling to pieces

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise word's gonna stop the bleeding
'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks
No
It don't break even
Even
No
Oh

What am I gonna to do when the best part of me was always you
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay
And I'm falling to pieces
Yeah
I'm falling to pieces
Yeah
I'm falling to pieces
(One's still in love while the other one's leaving)
I'm falling to pieces
('Cause when a heart breaks)
(No)
(It don't breakeven)"......

Satt och lyssna på min playlist så kom denna upp, kom å tänka på dig:)
Du verkar ha det bra tjejen! Tur att du fick byta rum!! hahah shiit va jobbigt.
Jag flyttar till götet på lördag!!*galet* Fortsätt att ha det toppen. Puss å kram //PÄMI