Wednesday, July 15, 2009

IN PERTH!


Hi everyone!

Im a bit bummed right now coz neither Skype, Spotify or Messenger is working... But I am on a wireless connection and not the other one that you've to pay for... So I guess Ive to pay for internet, its gonna be worth it so I can talk to people.

Mom, please give this to Grannie, but tell her she MUST put Jodie on it, they dont know who Åsa is. If she thinks its stupud, tell her to pu Åsa Jodie then.

Ms Jodie Borgoe
2 Bradford Street
Mt Lawley Village
Unit 24.5
WA 6050
Australia

Im loving it here already by the way but I do miss my family. It was really nice staying at home for a while!!

After having a goodbye "fika" I left for Perth really early Monday morning. My dad was really nice to drive me to Kalmar.

The "Fika"


My sister Anna :) Liza's in the back


Grandma and Granddad


Sweet Chila


Mom and sister

Ok, I've to go. Troy just came over but guys Im alive and feeling great. Let you know more tomorrow!!

LOTS OF LOVE


Later
//Jodie

No comments: