Last time I went to Australia I didnt know that I needed a Visa. But my mom did, thank god. She called me when I was on my way to Stockholm on a Saturday... And I was leaving Sunday morning...
But she fixed it for me. Thanks mom!
This time, I discovered I forgot to take the 3rd Hepatit B-shot (if that's how you say iy in English). I found out today. On a Saturday. But this time Im leaving on a Monday. The day after tomorrow. I thought the hospital would be closed and that Ive to take all the Hepatit shots again in Australia (and spend another fortune) but thanks to a really nice nurse I could come in after closing time today. So now Im ready. Australia. Here I come.
Later
//Jodie
2 comments:
Have a safe flight!!!! I'm so jealous!!! Have funnn!!!!
Hoppas verkligen att du får det bra over there!! Och att allt ordnar sig! Gonna miss u!
kram kram!
Post a Comment