Thursday, July 16, 2009

ok, where was I?

I think at the airport....

I recognised Andrew straight away (Lisabeth's friend) and he took me to campus. I had to call them and ask them to keep the office open another hour so I could get my room :)

Oh I think I already wrote this... well... maybe I was on the next day... I woke up 06.10 by construction workers... great. They are gonna be there all semester... Im glad my earplugs are super good!

Got up at 9ish and we were a group of different nationalities who went to the student administation and got our student card, then we went shopping for food and beer.

Well, Im just gonna upload some photos:


Bunney


Phil and Katie


Katie


my desk :)


Mt Lawley


Kitchen

Kitchen

kitchen area



The microwave have buttons for popcorn AND Pizza Reheat... omg!

Have to go,more pictuers tomorrow or so

Later

//Jodie




2 comments:

Liz said...

kuuul med bilder!! we like!!
skönt att du känner dig hemmastadd!!!
hoppas inroduktionen blir bra imorn!

svaret på baggarna i förra kalmarposten var METAFOR!! Alltså meta-får! inte så lätt :)

Dewi said...

Your desk reminds me of my desk in Singapore!!! Oh I'm jealous!!! You're going to have a great time :D
I have to pack now, I leave at 5 in the morning :( toooo early!